On this week's Curmudgeon's Corner, Sam and Ivan talk about sexual harassment again, Senator Flake and Senator Corker's rebellious statements, the possible scandal with the selection of Whitefish to restore electricity to Puerto Rico, and the massive churn of non-stories that seemed like they were a prelude to something big dropping... which did indeed happen... the indictment news... but only after we recorded the show. So we'll talk about that next week...
- (0:01:30-0:21:28) But First
- Bush the assgrabber
- Scoble the ass
- O'Reilly settlement
- (0:22:06-0:40:56) The Flake and the Cork
- Senator statements
- Retiring vs staying
- anti-Trump conservatives aren't liberal
- Temporary party flipping
- Flake leaving a Trump victory?
- (0:42:16-1:03:50) Russia Crap
- Funding for Steele Dossier
- It is all about Clinton, not Trump, right?
- Why the push on this issue right now?
- Distracting from what?
- (1:04:35-1:23:27) Whitefish
- Bid process
- Is Whitefish fishy?
- Attention to corruption