On this week's Curmudgeon's Corner, Sam and Ivan's main topics are the COVID pandemic, SCOTUS developments and their political ramifications, and of course Election 2020. Really, what else would they talk about this week? Oh. Yeah. Headphones. They also talked about headphones. Because of course they did.
- (0:00:23-0:15:16) But First
- Headphone choices
- Podcast audio quality
- (0:15:57-0:51:07) Pandemic
- Florida is done
- Data-driven decisions
- Retail collapse
- The recovery
- (0:53:09-1:30:11) SCOTUS
- Vote timing
- The downward spiral of failing democracy
- Delaying tactics?
- Election cases?
- (1:30:58-2:15:40) Election 2020
- Possible election results shenanigans?
- The interregnum if Biden wins
- Election Graphs' odds
- The interregnum if Trump wins
- Scenario if Biden wins, but Republicans keep the Senate
- The election is close now