This week on Curmudgeon's Corner, Ed joins Sam to discuss North Korea, how SCOTUS deals with precedent, this week's story about immigrants in the military being discharged, and the latest in the trade wars and the economy. Before all that, they also do a quick update on the situation with the kids who have been separated from their parents at the border, and we find out if Sam's family made it to the destination of their big road trip.
- (0:00:15-0:07:32) But First
- (0:08:12-0:26:52) North Korea
- (0:27:29-0:49:42) SCOTUS and Precedent
- (0:50:26-1:03:27) Immigrants in the Military
- (1:04:47-1:25:52) Trade Wars