This week on Curmudgeon's Corner Sam and Ivan review the predictions they made a year and a week ago for 2017. They covered politics, economics, technology, international issues, and a variety of other things for good measure. What did they get wrong? What did they get right? Did they do better or worse than in the year before? Which topics did they excel in? Where did they fail completely? This week, you'll find out!
- (0:01:13-0:22:21) Intro
- (0:23:29-1:05:38) Politics
- (1:06:18-1:15:05) Economics
- (1:15:50-1:24:08) Technology
- (1:25:51-1:43:58) International
- (1:45:14-1:53:09) Hodgepodge
- (1:55:11-2:03:37) Final Results